Because some of you want the personal touch in addition to online information
I still love real time live interaction and I know that you do too. You want me right there with you so I can guide you through the last 2 weeks of pregnancy – making sure that you have everything ready for the baby, running through birth skills with you and your partner and on hand when labor starts.
You want me with you in labor as your doula and guide, providing hands on comfort measures and being your advocate in the hospital. You know that a doula improves birth outcomes significantly.
After your baby is born, you want me with you to help establish successful feeding and navigate those long sleepless nights, guiding you and your partner to settle into your new life and routine.
It’s crazy and a little bit extravagant but that’s never stopped you before. This is your first baby and you want everything to be perfect. You want to do everything right and you are not afraid to ask for help.
- Prenatal yoga and intensive birth preparation
- Doula support throughout your labor (at home and in hospital)
- Post natal support for you (meals to support your recovery and establish breastfeeding)
- Post natal support for your partner so that he/she knows what you need, how and when.
- Breastfeeding guidance to help you establish a good supply and a routine that works for you
- Sleep advice & assistance to help avoid chronic sleep deprivation and post natal depression.
- Ongoing support and a realistic plan to follow based on your needs and preferences.
Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen.
– Pete Carroll
I am a midwife, doula, childbirth educator, prenatal yoga instructor and a breastfeeding consultant. In other words, with me – you get the whole package. My virtual work enables me to travel and to spend up to 4 weeks with individual couples so that you can transition smoothly into your new role as parents. Depending on your location this placement is live in or daily travel. This is an all inclusive total care package that I tailor according to your needs.
This is for women who know that to get the best, you hire the best.
Book a call and let’s talk.
- Bespoke packages may include:
- 1: 1 support throughout your pregnancy either live in, live close by or daily travel. You get intensive birth preparation plus access to all my online resources.
- Personalised prenatal yoga (individual or couple)
- Consultation with Nutritionist to create a healthy eating/breastfeeding plan
- On call for 2 weeks before your due date and up to 2 weeks after your due date.
- Doula labor support at home (and in hospital if hospital birth) working together with your partner to provide comfort and be your advocate.
- Round the clock care 24/7 after your baby is born to help you establish successful feeding (breast or bottle), learn to read your baby’s cues and cries and understand newborn sleep patterns.
- Sleep consultation @ 6 weeks to establish healthy sleeping habits and understand newborn sleep patterns with my team Sleep Consultant
- Unlimited Whatsapp/email support for 4 weeks after placement ends.
- Referral to other professionals as needed
Have you noticed how much conflicting advice you hear? Do you feel like you have read everything but know nothing?
I guide you through your pregnancy and share the RIGHT information at the right TIME. Includes access to all my online courses and videos as well as our 1:1 interaction
Are you overwhelmed with tales of births that did not go as planned?
When you are prepared, you have the skills to cope with the unexpected. I am a midwife. I prepare you for birth in the real world. Knowledge is power.
Do you find yourself swaying between wanting a completely natural birth to wondering if interventions might be easier or better?
I provide a safe, non judgemental space so that you can make informed decisions about what is right for you, your partner and your life.
Here’s what they say
I appreciated her warm nature, years of midwifery experience, sense of humor and fear-free approachSarah Marshall
I found the online community and classes really useful as I could do it in my own time and she talked through the different hopes and expectations my husband and I hadRebekka Summers
I never believed that birth could be so beautiful.Sofia Tsiafi