Because some of you want the personal touch in addition to information
This is not for you if:
- You want the quick fix (I recommend the 10 Day Birth Plan if that is more your style, it will give you everything you need in a short space of time)
- You are not an action taker. You prefer to wing it and hope for the best.
- You are not willing to invest in yourself and your pregnancy experience (you would prefer to spend that money on a stroller and cute baby clothes)
This is for you if:
- You are an expat (because as an expat midwife, I have a wealth of information, contacts and a deep understanding of the challenges of having a baby abroad)
- You are a successful business woman (because you are comfortable with hiring experts in their field and getting the roadmap to success)
- You are a realistic optimist (because despite your fears, you realise that this is the beginning of a journey of exploration and transformation and you are ready to embrace the change!)
Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen.
– Pete Carroll
You get more than midwife care with this package. I believe in a holistic approach and I have brought together a team of experts to help support you throughout your pregnancy. I work closely with Meghan McMillin MS, RD, CSP, LDN, CLC to ensure that your nutritional needs are met. After the birth of your baby I bring in a Maternity Nurse/breastfeeding councillor and sleep consultant who will guide you through the first weeks at home.
Having a baby changes your life, your body, your relationship and your world view.
Let us help you YOU NAVIGATE THOSE CHANGES with ease and joy.
This is for women who know that to get the best, you hire the best.
Book a call and let’s talk.
- Bespoke packages may include:
- Virtual support throughout your pregnancy (anything from 6 – 12 months) with regular calls and access to all course content and resources. (10 day birth plan + Ultimate Online Birth Course + Resource library of cheat sheets and To Do Lists)
- Unlimited Whatsapp/email support (commonly used before/after consultations or whenever you have a question/concern/strange sensation to get the right answer immediately or a referral if necessary – basically anything to keep you away from Google overwhelm)
- Consultation with Nutritionist to create a healthy eating/breastfeeding plan
- Consultation with Maternity Nurse to advise on baby inventory (equipment, gadgets etc)
- Breastfeeding support in the first 6 weeks after your baby is born
- Sleep consultation to establish healthy sleeping habits and understand newborn sleep patterns.
- Referral to other professionals as needed
- Can be started at any time during your pregnancy or within 6 weeks after baby is born.
Have you noticed how much conflicting advice you hear? Do you feel like you have read everything but know nothing?
I guide you through your pregnancy and share the RIGHT information at the right TIME. Includes access to all my online courses and videos.
Are you overwhelmed with tales of births that did not go as planned?
When you are prepared, you have the skills to cope with the unexpected. I am a midwife. I prepare you for birth in the real world. Knowledge is power.
Do you find yourself swaying between wanting a completely natural birth to wondering if interventions might be easier or better?
I provide a safe, non judgemental space so that you can make informed decisions about what is right for you, your partner and your life. Includes 1:1 calls and support.
Life happens while you are pregnant
Why waste your time surfing the internet and getting overwhelmed with the volume of information available about pregnancy. Most of it will NOT apply to you, your life, your situation, your beliefs, your expectations and your previous life experience.
I am an expert at getting straight to the core of what you need RIGHT NOW and giving you the appropriate information and reassurance. Pregnancy is not a snap shot in time. It is a life event and it is life changing. How do you want your life to change? Can you really afford to leave it to chance?
JENNY AND CHRIS
Jenny’s husband was retrenched from work when she was 32 weeks pregnant. They had less than a month to pack up, move back to their home country, find a new house and settle before their baby was due. I was able to continue supporting her virtually and guide her to the right resources through my extensive network of midwives, doulas and doctors around the world. I recently supported them through their second pregnancy and birth.
RACHEL AND SAM
Rachel and Sam lost their baby unexpectedly at 38 weeks. The impact on their life, relationship, work and family life were devastating as you can only imagine. The loss of a child changes you forever. In this situation my role changed as I supported them through their grief with empathy, compassion, intuitive healing sessions, and referral to appropriate resources.
MARYAM AND AHMED
Hectic work schedules kept Maryam and her husband Ahmed in different countries for most of her pregnancy. We enjoyed virtual 3 way calls discussing everything from baby essentials, nursery equipment, and nutrition to deep birth preparation. Despite still being apart when her labor started, we managed to get Ahmed back in time (despite an 8 hour flight!) and she had a beautiful, calm birth, supported by her husband and a few more 3 way calls as labor progressed. I continued to support them for 3 months after their daughter was born.
Here’s what they say
I appreciated her warm nature, years of midwifery experience, sense of humor and fear-free approachSarah Marshall
I found the online community and classes really useful as I could do it in my own time and she talked through the different hopes and expectations my husband and I hadRebekka Summers
I never believed that birth could be so beautiful.Sofia Tsiafi